Sanur- Munduk- Lovina- Ubud - Sidemen - Amed
BALI FROM WEST TO EAST
Take on beautiful routes crossing Bali. You will stop at several less visited, but photogenic temples and enjoy the famous rice fields, go for short walks, climbs and visit home industries in small villages. Witness sunrises from mountain tops and learn why Bali is called the 'divine island' in the cultural centre of Ubud before a relaxing few days in Bali's famous beachside towns.
Tour itinerary Discover Bali
Day 1: Transfer to Sanur
Day 2: Sanur, free day
Day 3: Transfer to Munduk
Day 4: Munduk, trekking
Day 5: Transfer to Lovina or Pemutaran
Day 6: Lovina or Pemutaran, free day
Day 7: Transfer to Ubud
Day 8: Ubud, optional excursion
Day 9: Ubud, free day
Day 10: From Ubud to Sidemen
Day 11: Climb mount Agung, transfer to Amed
Day 12: Amed, free day for snorkeling/diving
Day 13: Amed, free day for snorkeling/diving
Day 14: Transfer out to airport or next destination
This tour is an example, the program will be tailor made to your wishes for an unforgettable travel experience. For more information, please contact us.
Combine the Discover Bali Tour with our Insight Bali tours to learn more about 'the real spirit of Indonesia'
Discover more tours in other destinations:
highlights discover bali
BALINESE BEACH LIFE
- Start your trip by indulging yourself in Balinese massages on the wide sandy beaches or eat some delicious roasted corn while tanning on comfortable sunbeds. In the afternoon find a nice spot on the beach to witness a beautiful sunset.
SNORKELING, DIVING AND DOLPHIN SPOTTING
- Spot dolphins at the northern beaches and swim, snorkel or dive in the water at the long stretch of black sand on the eastside of Bali. In contrast to a lot of other Bali beaches there are places that have remained their rural atmosphere and numbers of accommodation and visitors are limited. Snorkeling and diving is great in Bali, you find some of the best diving spots in the East and fishermen catch fish everyday in colorful boats.
THE GREEN INTERIOR OF BALI
- One of the villages you will reach is located at an altitude of 800 meter. It is surrounded by rice terraces and clove trees and guided walks take you to waterfalls, other Bali Age villages and pristine lakes. Views are amazing. Nearby is a lake partly fringed by fine primary forest with huge fig trees and mosses hanging from its branches. You follow the edge through thick ropical forest, allowing glimpses of the lake at several points, passing small holy temples and shrines.
SUNRISES FROM MOUNTAIN TOPS
- For the more adventurous traveler it is possible to climb one or two strong>mountains in Bali. A quite unique sight is the sunrise from the edge of a crater when you have amazing views over lakes, mountains, the ocean and coconut palm covered mountain slopes.
HANDS ON IN SPIRITUAL UBUD & AROUND
- How can you discover Bali without a visit to Ubud? To truly experience the beautiful landscapes of Bali, we suggest cycling through the villages and rice fields towards Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali. There is lots to do there: walking through nearby rice fields, following a cooking course, visit nearby handicraft villages where beautiful wooden, stone and silver objects are being made and in the evening you can enjoy one of the many dance performances held every evening. Several parks like an elephant park, reptile park and bird zoo are on short driving distances. A great adventure is rafting on the Ayung river. Ubud is an ideal place from were you can explore the surroundings.
SPECTACULAR LANDSCAPES OF THE EAST
- Another must-visit area is the heart of East-Bali, an area known for its beautiful rice terraces and dominated by Mount Agung, the highest and most sacred mountain on Bali. You can stop at several temples, visit the spectacular paintings of ancient remains and stroll through the rice fields.
- At the end of the discovery tour you will be transferred to the airport of Denpasar or to another destination, like the beaches of Sanur, Tuban etc. It is also easy to reach the village of Padangbai from where you can take the ferry to Lombok.